Tiktok has some amazing recipes, but watching a quick video recipe can be hard. So, here’s a recipe for the viral TikTok Pizza Roses in the Air Fryer that’s been all over the internet!
The best things about this recipe is that you can make it with crescent roll dough, and it’s completely cooked in the air fryer. No pizza dough prep required!
More Snacks to make in the Air Fryer
Who doesn’t love a good snack, and making it in the air fryer is so freaking quick! Here’s a few:
- Let’s Make Air Fryer Churros
- Cinnamon and Sugar Apple Chips in the Air Fryer
- Mini Corn Dogs with Cornbread Swirls in the Air Fryer
- How to make easy TikTok Air Fryer Pasta Chips
- Let’s Make Chicken Quesadillas in the Air Fryer
What ingredients are needed to make TikTok Pizza Roses in the Air Fryer?
- crescent roll dough, uncut – Find the rolls of uncut crescent roll dough. If you can only find the cut roll version, just pinch the triangles back together.
- pizza sauce – My personal preference is crushed tomatoes with some minced garlic and olive oil added. But, I have often used spaghetti sauce when it’s all I have.
- mozzarella cheese slices – try to find the square size and not the round ones. Provolone works well, too.
- pepperoni slices
- parmesan cheese as the final topper
How do you make TikTok Pizza Roses in the Air Fryer?
Preheat your air fryer to 375 F degrees. If you don’t have a preheat function, just turn it on for 3-5 minutes.
Cut each slice of mozzarella cheese into three rectangles.
Lightly flour a flat surface such as a cutting board, baking sheet, or even the counter top.
If you’re using the uncut crescent roll dough, just use a pizza cutter to slice it into 8 rectangles.
However, if you only have the precut crescent roll dough, take 2 crescent roll triangles and pinch together the perforated edges to form a rectangle.
Then, take the pizza cutter and cut the rectangle in half, length wise.
Next, add a thin layer of sauce to the crescent dough.
Top the sauce with 2 of the cut slices of cheese.
Take the pepperoni and place it on top of the cheese, overlapping the pepperonis, on just the top half off the crescent.
Fold up the bottom of the crescent roll dough to meet the top half of the crescent dough.
Roll your crescent from left to right to form a rose.
Place each pizza roll in a cupcake pan or silicone mold, depending on the size of your air fryer. If you have a huge air fryer, you could probably use an entire cupcake pan, but with a smaller one, you’ll need to use individual silicone cupcake molds to hold the pizza roses as they cook.
With your air fryer preheated, cook for 8 minutes, until the tops of the crescent roll dough is golden brown.
Remove the pizza roses from the air fryer and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 2 16-oz. tube crescent dough
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 8 slices mozzarella, cut into thirds
- 2 cups pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- Preheat your air fryer to 375 F degrees for 3 minutes.
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into thirds.
- Lightly flour a flat surface.
- Cut 8 strips of crescent roll dough.
- Add a thin layer of pizza sauce.
- Top with 2 slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Take the pepperoni and place on top of the cheese, overlapping the pepperonis and keeping them on the top half off the crescent dough.
- From the bottom of the crescent dough, fold up to meet the top half of the crescent.
- Roll the crescent dough from left to right.
- Place your pizza roll in a cupcake pan or silicone mold, depending on the size of your air fryer.
- With your air fryer preheated, cook for 8 minutes at 375 F degrees.
- Remove and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm with a side of marinara sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:2 rolls
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 350Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 690mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 12g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.