Halloween is coming fast, and what better way to celebrate than with some Air Fryer Screaming Donuts? This recipe is so easy to make, and will leave everyone screaming for more. This post contains affiliate links.
Did you know you can make donuts in the air fryer with tubes of refrigerated biscuit dough? It’s easy and takes just a few minutes. Then, you can dust them with powdered sugar, and they’re ready to eat!
What do you need to make Air Fryer Screaming Donuts?
With the help of your Air Fryer you can make these Bloody Screaming Donuts. You will need:
- 1 tube of Pillsbury Grand’s Biscuits
- powdered sugar
- a rolling pin (or just a cup for rolling out the biscuits)
- 1-inch round cookie cutter
How do you make Screaming Donuts in the Air Fryer?
I like to use the Sweet Hawaiian or Honey Butter biscuits to add some sweetness since we’re turning them into donuts.
Roll out each biscuit until it’s more oblong in shape.
Then use the 1-inch cookie cutter to cut out the eyes and a mouth.
After the eyes and mouth are cut out, then stretch the biscuits a bit to give them a more ghoulish look.
Preheat the air fryer to 345 F degrees. If you don’t have a preheat setting, you can just turn the air fryer on for 4-5 minutes at this temperature to preheat.
Spray the air fryer with non-stick oil spray.
Place 2-3 screaming donuts in the air fryer spaced out. Make sure they are still looking elongated so you get a scary look.
Set the air fryer to 345 F degrees and cook for 6 minutes.
They should come out just a bit golden brown.
Then, just dust with powdered sugar.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Keep leftovers in a sealed container for a day or two.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- Cinnamon and Sugar Apple Chips in the Air Fryer
- Blueberry Crisp in the Air Fryer
- How to Make S’mores Hand Pies in the Air Fryer
- 3-Ingredient Peach Cobbler in the Air Fryer
Spooky Halloween Food
- Pillsbury Grands Refrigerated Biscuit Dough
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat the air fryer to 345 F degrees.
- Spray it with non-stick oil spray.
- Roll out each biscuit to an oblong shape.
- Use a 1-inch round cookie cutter to cut out a mouth and two eyes.
- Stretch the biscuit a little bit more to elongate the face.
- Place 2-3 biscuits in the air fryer.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove donuts and dust with powdered sugar.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Size:1 donut
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 139mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 0gSugar: 16gProtein: 1g
Any nutritional information on thetiptoefairy.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.