I love a quick dessert I can make it while we’re eating dinner. This blueberry crisp in the air fryer is perfect for a quick weeknight dessert that takes no time at all.
My kids and husband went crazy for this recipe. Your family will just love it. It makes about four servings, and it’s so easy the kids can put it together. This post contains affliate links.
What do you need to make a blueberry crisp in the air fryer?
You’ll need blueberries, both white and brown sugar, corn starch, flour, quick cooking oats, and butter.
You’ll also need a deep dish size cake barrel. I bought this Air Fryer Accessories Kit for my air fryer in the 7-inch size, and it came with a “cake barrel” with a handle for easy lifting in an out of the air fryer. It’s just the perfect size for this blueberry crisp.
Plus, there’s quite a few accessories in this kit that come in handy for your air fryer. I use a lot of the stuff in this kit for cooking in my air fryer.
How do you make a Blueberry Crisp in the Air Fryer?
When making baked goods, I like to preheat the air fryer. If you don’t have a preheat button, which I do not, just set the temperature for what you’re going to bake at (such as 350 F degrees for this one) and let it heat up while you’re putting the blueberry crisp together.
Spray the cake barrel with olive oil spray. Then, add the blueberries, white sugar, and corn starch. Give it all a good mix. You want those blueberries covered.
In a separate bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, and oats and give them a good mix.
Pour the melted butter over the mix and stir it up. It will be lumpy, but that’s okay.
Next, spread the oat mixture over the top of the blueberries. If it doesn’t completely cover all the way to the edges, that’s okay, too.
Now it’s time to pop it in the air fryer. I set it for 10 minutes and at around 8-9 minutes, I start checking occasionally to see if the top is looking crispy and golden brown. That’s when it’s ready.
Then, remove it from the air fryer, and serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream over the top. You could also serve it without ice cream or with a drizzle of heavy cream instead of ice cream.
More Air Fryer Dessert Recipes
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup1-minute oats
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat the air fryer at 350 F degrees while you're putting the blueberry crisp together.
- Spray the cake barrel with oil spray.
- Add the blueberries (fresh or frozen), corn starch, and white sugar and mix until the blueberries are well coated.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, brown sugar, and oats.
- Melt the butter and mix it into the oat mixture. It should be a little crumbly.
- Spread the oat mixture over the top of the blueberries.
- Bake in the air fryer for about 10 minutes, until the topping is cooked and turning golden brown.
- Serve immediately with a drizzle of cream or a scoop of ice cream.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.